§1. Basic information.
1. The administrator of your personal data is: Tank Mouse, ul. Kosciuszko 1C, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland
2. Contact with the Administrator is possible via:
1) e-mail: email@example.com
§2. Data processing rules.
1. The administrator processes personal data respecting the following principles:
1) based on a legal basis and in accordance with the law (legalism);
2) reliably and honestly (reliability);
3) in a transparent manner for the data subject (transparency);
4) for specific purposes and not “in stock” (minimization);
5) no more than needed (adequacy);
6) with care for the correctness of data (correctness);
7) no longer than necessary (temporality);
8) ensuring adequate data security (security).
§3. Purposes, legal bases and scope of data processing.
1. We will process your data:
1) in order to fulfill placed orders and for contact purposes, to reply to your message sent directly to us by e-mail or via the form on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest related to the need to reply to you.
2) for technical purposes using cookies (technical cookies), based on the implementation of the Administrator’s legitimate interest related to the proper operation and functioning of the Website.
5) for purposes related to our company profile in social media (such as Facebook / Instagram) on the terms set out by the owners of a given medium (portal) and informing in it about our products, promotions and other news regarding our activities, which we consider our legitimate interest,
2. We process your data in the scope of:
1) if you send us an e-mail, we will process the data contained in it. The transfer of data to us by e-mail takes place voluntarily. You can ask us to delete this data at any time.
2) if you use the contact form on our website, we will process data in the form of your e-mail address and name. Providing this data is a condition for us to respond to your inquiry.
4) if you like or otherwise join our profile in social media (e.g. Facebook), we will process your data that you provided in a given medium and to which we will have access. In order to complete the processing, you can unsubscribe from our profile.
5) Third party APIs: Our website may use APIs (application programming interfaces) provided by third party partners to integrate various functionalities such as maps, analytics, advertising and social media services. The use of these APIs may lead to the creation of additional cookies or the use of existing cookies to process user data. Third party partners may store and process this data in accordance with their own privacy policies.
§4. Data recipients and intention to transfer data to a non-EEA country or international organization.
1. The recipient of your personal data is:
1) if you have consented to marketing cookies, your data saved in cookies will be transferred to our advertising partners.
2) if you have consented to analytical cookies, your data saved in cookies will be processed by the entity providing software for analyzing the traffic of our website (e.g. Google Analytics)
1. Your data is not transferred to countries outside the EEA or international organizations.
§5. Data retention period.
We are unable to determine for how long the processing will take place your personal data. If you have provided us with your data in the form or e-mail for contact purposes, we will process your data until you submit a request to delete this data or object to processing, but also in the case where we consider that we have implemented the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
§6. User rights.
1. In connection with the processing of your data, you have the following rights:
1) access to the content of your data and
2) the right to rectify, delete, limit processing,
3) the right to transfer data,
4) the right to object,
5) the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time and in any form, unless the processing of your data takes place in order to perform the contract by the Administrator, in order for the Administrator to fulfill its legal obligations towards state institutions or to pursue the Administrator’s legitimate interests .
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (at the address of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
3. More information on the protection of personal data can be obtained on the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection: www.uodo.gov.pl
§7 Information about cookies
2. Cookies (cookies) are small text files stored on users’ devices while browsing the website. They are used to facilitate the use of our website, improve the quality of services and enable analysis of traffic and user behavior.
3. Cookies can be permanent (persistent) or temporary (session). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s device for a certain period of time or until they are deleted by the user. Temporary cookies are deleted when the browser is closed.
4. We use our own cookies and third party cookies. Own cookies are used to ensure the proper operation of the website, personalize content, save user preferences and analyze statistics. Third party cookies are used by external analytics, advertising and social media integration tools.
5. Users have the right to control and limit the way cookies are used on our website. Most web browsers allow you to manage cookies, including blocking, limiting or deleting cookies. Detailed information on cookie management can be found in the user’s browser settings.
6. Please note that disabling or limiting cookies may affect the functionality of the website and the quality of services provided.
7. We use different types of cookies on our website to better adapt to the needs of users and ensure optimal use of the website.
8. Technical cookies: They are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. They enable maintaining the user’s session, handling forms, remembering preferences and ensuring the security of the website.
9. Marketing cookies: They allow for the personalization of advertisements and conducting remarketing activities that are tailored to the interests and preferences of users. They are also used to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize advertising content.
10. Analytics cookies: They are used to collect information about how users use the site, such as the number of visits, pages visited, time spent on the site or source of traffic. The data obtained helps in the analysis and optimization of the website, improving its functioning and adapting the content to the needs of users.
1. Comfort of using the website: Cookies (cookies) can significantly affect the comfort of using the website.
2. Content personalization: Cookies allow to adjust the displayed content to the user’s preferences and interests, which makes the website more attractive and useful.
3. Saving settings: Thanks to cookies, the website can remember settings selected by the user, such as language, layout or colors, which allows for faster and more convenient use of the website.
4. Logging in: Cookies allow you to store information about the logged in user, which allows you to easily switch between different sections of the website without having to log in again.
5. Session maintenance: Thanks to cookies, the website can track the user’s activity on various subpages, which allows you to easily return to recently visited sections or continue unfinished activities, such as filling out forms.
6. Performance optimization: Cookies can be used to analyze traffic and behavior of users on the website, which helps to optimize its performance and provide high-quality content.
7. Advertisements: Cookies enable the display of personalized advertisements that are tailored to the interests and needs of the user. This makes ads less invasive and more relevant.
8. Integration with social media: Cookies allow integration with social networking sites, such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, which enables easy sharing of content and the use of additional functions, such as commenting or liking.
§9 Functions of technical cookies
1. User session maintenance: Technical cookies enable the user’s session to be maintained while navigating the site, which allows you to move between different sections of the website without having to log in again or enter the same information.
2. Remembering user preferences: Thanks to technical cookies, the website can store information about user preferences, such as the selected language, font size, color settings or other personalization elements.
3. Form handling: Technical cookies support the functioning of forms on the website, such as login, registration or contact forms, ensuring the correct processing of data entered by users.
4. Website performance optimization: The use of technical cookies allows you to monitor the website performance and the speed of loading individual elements, which allows you to optimize and improve the quality of services provided.
5. Security: Technical cookies help ensure the security of the website and its users, for example by verifying the identity of users, detecting hacking attempts or protecting against CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) attacks.
§10 Functions of analytical cookies
1. Website traffic measurement: Analytics cookies allow us to monitor the number of visits, unique visitors and page views, which gives us an overall picture of the website’s popularity and performance.
2. Analysis of user behavior: Thanks to analytical cookies, information can be collected about the way users navigate the site, for example, time spent on individual subpages, navigation paths and places where they leave the site.
3. Conversion optimization: Analytical cookies help identify website elements that affect the effectiveness of achieving business goals, such as registration, placing an order or filling out a contact form.
4. User segmentation: The use of analytical cookies allows users to be grouped according to various criteria, which allows for better adjustment of the content and offer to the needs of individual segments.
5. A/B testing: Analytics cookies are used to perform A/B testing, which involves comparing two versions of a website to see which one performs better for its purposes. These tests help optimize the look, functionality and content of the site.
§11 Functions of advertising cookies
1. Personalized advertising: Marketing cookies enable the display of advertisements tailored to the user’s interests, preferences and browsing history, which makes them more attractive and effective.
2. Remarketing: With marketing cookies, users who have visited the site but have not made a purchase or other action can be tracked and re-advertised to them to encourage them to return to the site and complete the transaction.
3. Measuring the effectiveness of advertising: Marketing cookies allow you to monitor the results of advertising campaigns, such as the number of clicks, conversions or views, which allows you to optimize your marketing strategy.
4. Multi-channel advertising management: The use of marketing cookies facilitates the coordination and integration of advertising activities carried out in various channels, such as search engines, social media and partner sites.
5. Testing and optimization of advertising content: Marketing cookies are used to perform A/B tests and other analysis methods that allow us to assess which advertising messages, formats or creativity are the most effective and engaging for users.